Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Marathon Photos...

So I've been totally MIA, but I promise there is much to report! I'm already running again and training for the Seattle Half Marathon at the end of November.

But more on that later....

Here are the official race photos, and they actually caught my running crew out on the street with me! You can view them here:

http://racephotos.net/RunnerDetails.asp?nRunnerID=648049

I plan to purchase a couple photos this week :)

Here are a couple from our lovely dinner of Spold Mac and Cheese at the Montage:
















Sarah took this one, so she's not in it :( But here's Holly, Jess, Chris, Simon, Michael, me and Matt :)




















MMmmmm.... left overs!

















There's a good lookin' fella!


















The best friends you could ask for! (Missing a few people, of course!)




















There they are!...Sarah and Michael, too! :)




Thanks again to everyone who made my first marathon truly special! Deb and Raj, too! (Who I unfortunately, didn't get a photo with... )

More to come :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Those official race photos are great! I love the ones where you're flailing your arms in the air as you cross the finish.

Brandi said...

You're tiny!