Monday, December 31, 2007

VH1's Worst Week Ever

Finally, back in Seattle, and back on the bandwagon!

My trip started off successful. I was amazed to find that I had lost 0.6 lbs at my weigh-in Thursday morning. Especially after the week I had. The problem with eating healthy around the holidays is not JUST Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner. It's all the meals that surround the holidays. We had our company holiday luncheon where I managed to eat 2 days worth of points.

I think I'm feeling better about my food choices, because even though it felt like I was off the bandwagon, I was still making much better choices and managed to lose weight anyway!

I had done so well until my weigh-in in california. After that it was a free-for-all! I had full cheeseburgers, mexican food with fresh hand-made tortillas and butter... my 0.6 gain was worth every bite.

Considering the typical american gains 7 pounds over the holidays, I faired pretty well, but I feel like next year I'll be prepared!

No comments: