Friday, April 18, 2008

Awwwww.... warm fuzzies!

Without gushing too much, I just have to say that I have the best boyfriend :)

My workload has been really heavy this week and I've been tired, and really unable to spend much time with Matt. Today he had a half day from work. He stopped by on his way home and he could tell how tired I was. He came back later and picked me up when I was off work (2 hours later).

When I got home he had a surprise for me...

A whole new running outfit!!!! And some Jelly Belly Energy Jelly Beans! :)

AND he even found a shirt with longer sleeves for me, AND the pants he got me were a size large. Like, a regular large... with no Xs in the title! And they fit!

He totally turned my day around :)

He's been so supportive. I really don't think I could be doing all of this without him.
He listens to me drone on and on about running and food and nutrition, and running, and work, and always has the best advice and the right thing to say :) Not to mention he makes dinner most nights which really helps us eat healthy.

This weekend I have my long run on Saturday, a 10K on Sunday and now I have some fashionable running gear to choose from (that happens to match our bathroom :)

Thanks, babe! :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

i totally teared up while i was reading this! and then i pictured clarich booing me during karaoke and my tears dried right up.