Thursday, April 17, 2008

Maybe not the biggest loser, but still a big loser

So I didn't make my goal of losing 6 pounds this week, but I lost 3.8! And I'll take it! Maybe I can lose 6 pounds next week if I go to the gym for four hours a day and have someone prepare my meals for me...

Oh, wait... Matt already cooks most of my dinners, and they're always delicious and nutritious... I guess I have no room to complain :) I'll try to lose the other 2.2 pounds this week! Here's how it's going to happen:

Workout:
Friday: light workout
Saturday: 11 miles
Sunday: 10K (6 miles)
Monday: Yoga (maybe some running, we'll see)
Tuesday: 5 miles/boxing??
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: weigh-in!

For Food:
B-fast: luna bar, smoothie (1 cup frozen berries, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 cup soy milk, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup carrots | Directions: Blend, Repeat)
Lunches: big salad, or sandwich... maybe something with black beans....
Dinners: A protein, veggies... maybe some starch... but probably not
Snacks: Peanut Butter on a slice of bread

Ready Go!

No comments: