Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gasworks

Gasworks offers a fantastic view of the Seattle skyline, and I had always known it was on the Burke Gilman trail, but I met Deb after work here for a light 30 minute run (oh, and my interval run), and it is really a perfect place to run!

I had gotten super sick Tuesday, so today was my first day back in the exercise world. Even though I had hardly eaten anything, I was really jonesing for a good run.

It's totally flat, and very scenic. Our warm up run was perfect. A good pace, a nice conversation... then I had to do my intervals. We're supposed to run your hardest for 45 seconds 4 times. It's hard, but I'm starting to enjoy it. I can feel myself getting stronger.

I felt really strong after this run... and I'm looking forward to Saturday's run!

No comments: