Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pillow Fight!

Ha! If only the Northwest Woman's show was so sexy... :)

It was such an interesting mix of women, and vendors... tea parties with psychics, or window installation... I had access to information on it all.

What we did find were these amazing bras! Their slogan was to "quit sagging and start bragging!" They had you put stickers on where your nipples naturally fall in your current bra. Then you try on one of theirs and there was seriously like an inch or two difference! And the straps weren't huge! I didn't get one, yet... but I will once I'm at a size I'm maintaining.

AND, I got tested for all the grown-up things like cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc... and

I'M HEALTHY!

I have good blood pressure and blood sugar, my bad cholesterol is really low, and my good cholesterol is a little low. So I really do need to start incorporating more healthy oils into the diet.

It was kind of funny, the nurse was going over ways to get your good cholesterol up and one thing she mentioned was maybe intensifying my work outs... hahaha... I ran almost 8 miles yesterday, lady! Then I got up and ran two more :) But it was good to see the benefits to having healthy oils in your diet.

All in all, a nice morning out with Amanda and Leanne. I haven't even sorted through all the pamphlets yet... I'll add more info if I find anything totally great :)

Oh, in other "yay me" news, they were giving out free mint n' chip dreyers ice cream! Northwest Woman's Show you know the way to my heart! I didn't, however, partake. I can't be so frivolous with my points anymore! There will be another time that I can have mint n' chip ice cream, it doesn't have to be today.

No comments: